12.03.2008

who your friends are....NOPE, wrong again!!!

There's just me, 1 is the magic number!!

Deciding the trim the excess in your life can be a difficult one to make. But in order to lead a healthy and fulfilled life, you have to let the blood suckers and backstabbers go!!

So, I finally decided it was time for me to be happy again. Instead of letting someone else hold the key to my joy, I conquered my fear of confrontation and had a face to face with her. (Her identity will remain hidden because although I'm upset, I still value the friendship we did have.) I thought it was going to be more difficult to open up but I guess all the "practice" I've had pleading my own case in the past few months has paid off.

We went back and forth for a few hours: she knew how I felt about my close friends talking about me - and my business - to 3rd parties and how I still feel about my closest friends blatantly lying to my face. She chose to do both over the past few months. We've been cool long enough for her to know it would hurt me to find out she talked about me to this person and that person but NEVER be woman enough to say it to my face! (Backstabbers, they smile in your face....)

Anyway....after all that, I've learned that the only person's actions and reactions you can control are your own. So, I just have to guard myself against this happening again...I'll let you know how that goes.

Until next time ...Pooks

No comments: